Monday, September 26, 2005

Rainy day blues

Well, it is a rainy day here, but we cannot really complain compared to all they rain and devestation that they have had south of the border. Part of the problem is that we can smell fall in the air, and while it is a beautiful time of year, the dreaded cold weather is on the way which means hunkering down and staying warm, while trying not to go broke heating the house. Oh well...

Spent the day scapbooking with one of my best friends. It is quite the hobby and it is fun revisiting the memories. Currently I am scrapping the London portion of our trip. We had such a good time with my brother and his wife, and then with mom and dad. I know I would love another family trip like that......


motto for the day

Live like there's no tomorrow...
Love like you've never been hurt, and Dance like there's nobody watching.

1 Comments:

Blogger david C said...

Hello there sister.. Saw your post. Did manage to make one myself today. I am going to try and place a new post each day. We will have to see if I can pull it off.

Hope you are well...

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home