Sunday, November 19, 2006

Lookin for sunny skies!

okay, I am going to go on a rant

Today I took little miss sunshine out to a movie, just a girls trip out. So here we are, enjoying our movie when it starts - is it a cell phone - nooo, is it people talking - noo, is it our neighbors getting up one hundred times in one movie for popcorn, or bathroom trips - nooo.
It is the freaking people behind us kicking the chair. Argg!! It drives me crazy. Know what, this happens to me all the time. Anytime we go to a movie, a kid one, and adult one, a serious one, a sad one, what ever kind one, I always end up getting my seat kicked. I know it is my lot in life, but really, I would like to go to one movie where I am not kicked the entire time. It is just crazy!

done rant....

Other than that, life is grey. Yes grey.... The weather is dull, cold and wet. I just want to hole up at home and do sweet nothing. The weather is depressing and this is when I become hermit like. Yep, never leavin the house until spring comes!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home