Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Getting back into the making lunch grind

Okay ...

So it is like the third week of school and I am tired of making lunches for my little ray of sunshine. It would be great if sunshine liked sandwiches, but sunshine does not. So chef boyardee, soup and sometimes leftovers (if it passes the I like it test). Compound that with sunshines deskmate having a severe nut allergy (so you remember the days when people were just allergic to bees???). Ok, no nuts, I can handle that. Next, they want fruit, okay starting to get a bit more stressed, and now to top it off, after lunch, nothing messy to have with sunshines afternoon break so that reading time is not messy.

Okay - so let me get this straight - No sandwiches, No nuts, Nutritious and not messy.


Sure no problem.....


I am now resorting to making lunch when sunshine is not in the room, because I get comments about what is liked and what is not.....

Oh how I long for the days of pb&j

Thought for the day

How many more days until pizza day hunny?

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdie said...

Hey, you are blogging now! Cool! I know all about the lunch dance. Ugh. In fact, I have to make lunches now, and I am dreading it.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home