Friday, September 30, 2005

Yeah it is Friday!!

TGIF Baby!


It has been a geat Friday so far. I went to the gym and worked out and then met up with my sister at home and went and had a facial and manicure. There is nothing like a bit of pampering to make you feel like a million bucks.

I like getting my face deep cleaned. My only question is this, why is it when they are cleaning your face and they have music on and they have your head wrapped up so that you cannot hear a whole lot, they ask you questions and tell you what they are doing in a whisper? I almost feel like I shouting what? when I answer them. I know it is to make you feel relaxed and all, but sometimes I think I am losing my hearing. I also love when they tell you they are going to do an extraction now - makes me chuckle, what a beautiful way to say that they are going to get rid of your zits and blackheads. Really too much!

Think it is time to tell my beloved that I cannot make supper, my hands are too soft and supple from my manicure :-)

motto for the day

Beauty is everywhere, stop for a minute and enjoy it darnit!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home