Monday, July 24, 2006

I know, I know, I know

Where the heck have I been.

Well, I got a job that was only supposed to be for a month and it started at the end of May and here it is the end of July and I am still working. It has been sucking up more of my time then I like to admit, and I will be glad when it is done. I am tired of it, it is not the best paying form of employment I have ever had, but I am commited to see it through. It is a matter of personal pride, and when I make a committment, I am will see it through to the bitter end.


On to fun stuff, we managed to squeeze in a visit to the maritimes in early July. We saw family and had a real good time. It was too short a visit, but we will be returning soon for a longer visit and I cannot wait. It will be good to dip our feet in the ocean. It grounds me and refreshes me. I am a maritimer through and through. I also think that sunshine is a maritimer even though she was born here in central Canada. She loves the beach and loves to play in the surf. She always asks when we are going back. We always get a picture of her playing on the beach, typically in the pose that you will see below. When I come across these photos in our library, it always transports me there, and the fun we always have. It makes me homesick...





Ahh, the joys of childhood!

1 Comments:

Blogger david C said...

good to see you back. I thought I was the only one MIA. But I had an excuse.

Looking foward to seeing you in a week!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home