Monday, December 05, 2005

Girls weekend

This past weekend I left my city and went to a bigger city for a girls weekend with my sister and sister-in-law. It was good fun and something I think we should do more often.

My little sister is the quiet one between my two siblings. She was always the observer of the three of us, and only speaks up when she has something to say. She is a private person, as well as a quiet person. She is choosy about her friends and is very loyal to those that are. She has a wicked sense of humor, and when she was younger, I really did think she would be an author. It is not surprising that she is in communications. I figure that when she is older, whe will write a book.

My sister-in-law is a really sweet, my brother is a lucky guy. We knew she was special when brought her home and he introduced us to her, he never ever did that with anyone he dated. So that is how we knew she was the one.


All in all, I love my sisters and I am glad they are in my life!

Thought for the day

A good friend is really hard to find, so when you get them, hang on for dear life to them!

1 Comments:

Blogger david C said...

Jennifer had a great time with you guys... She was sad when you left.

We are looking at houses on Porter's lake now... Still don't know where we will live.

Love from here!

David

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home