Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Thanksgiving Thanks

So Thanksgiving was this past weekend, and my family is in a Turkey stuffed coma. It has been nice being lazy, but getting back into the groove today took a bit of effort.

It was nice having my inlaws here and they told us that this is the fist time in forty years that they have had a Turkey dinner where they did not have to prepare it. I am glad that they told us after the dinner or I would have felt more pressure!

Memories shared were fun, and good times were had by all.

So here is a small list of things I am Thankful for in no particular order:

That everyone we love is healthy and happy
That we have food on our table and a roof over our head
That our parents are alive and that sunshine gets to know and love them
Sunshines giggle
My hubby


Today's query

Exactly HOW many more days of Turkey do you think we have left to eat?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home