Sunday, October 23, 2005

Here I sit and I should be ....

working on my contracts....

Well, I have been, but I would much rather be surfing the web, or swimming, or bowling or ....

Hubby and sunshine have gone out to a local museum since we have company visiting here again this weekend. Yep you gottit, 3 weekends in a row we have had company. I like visitors and all, but I am getting tired of washing sheets and towels for people who come and spend just one night. Do you think it would be rude to put out a sleeping bag ? tee hee

Yesterday we went out to a local farm that goes all out for Halloween. We got to go in a haunted house, a haunted hay ride and did some wild tree mazes. One of the mazes was a mile long, and can take you up to 40 minutes to do, and I think that sounds just about right. We went with a crowd, 5 adults and 5 children and I think that is about the proper ration to keep track of children all under the age of 8. Yep, I dunno who was more tired at the end of the day, the adults or the children. It was a lot of fun and a nice break to get outside and enjoy the sun. Of course now it is going to rain here for the next what feels like forever, but that is ok, I will just close the drapes and put on a fire and work on my contracts :D

Oh well, back to work ....

Thought for the day
Boy it is quiet in the house when no one is here and I should be working

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home